New owner that needs help! - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2020, 11:44 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default New owner that needs help!

Hey guys, I just purchased my Fisker yesterday and drove it home on a 450 mile trip. It has 14,000 miles. So far so good except for one thing. The Navigation, backup camera, time, and radio presets do not work. I know there is a flash of some kind that can be done to the CIU but how do I get my hands on one? I am willing to purchase one or rent one, whatever it takes. Any help is incredibly appreciated. I bought the car realizing that there are going to be issues along the way but I couldn't help myself. There is nothing else out there in this price range that is comparable in my opinion. Thank you in advance for the help!

Brian Roman
Roman615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 12:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman615 View Post
Hey guys, I just purchased my Fisker yesterday and drove it home on a 450 mile trip. It has 14,000 miles. So far so good except for one thing. The Navigation, backup camera, time, and radio presets do not work. I know there is a flash of some kind that can be done to the CIU but how do I get my hands on one? I am willing to purchase one or rent one, whatever it takes. Any help is incredibly appreciated. I bought the car realizing that there are going to be issues along the way but I couldn't help myself. There is nothing else out there in this price range that is comparable in my opinion. Thank you in advance for the help!

Brian Roman
Contact FiskerPhilly or Harleyguy on this forum.

A reflash might sort things out and you probably need to address your “CIU water Leak” issue.
https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/13...-ciu-leak.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fisker Karma.jpg (300.0 KB, 8 views)
SirCastic is online now   Reply With Quote