Hello from Denmark, Europe - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2020, 12:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default Hello from Denmark, Europe

Hi to all in the Fisker Karma community.

My name is Carsten Elmose and I live in Denmark, Europe.

I just joined since I have decided that I want a Fisker Karma, and I have already started my search.

I hope to share many great moments with you all here once I get one - and until then I hope that I can maybe once in a while ask for your good advice during the search and buying process.

And if any of you know a Fisker Karma in a good condition with a strong service history to a fair price - please let me know. Preferable in Europe but maybe importing from US could also be a possibility.

Regards from

Carsten Elmose
Carsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsten View Post
Hi to all in the Fisker Karma community.

My name is Carsten Elmose and I live in Denmark, Europe.

I just joined since I have decided that I want a Fisker Karma, and I have already started my search.

I hope to share many great moments with you all here once I get one - and until then I hope that I can maybe once in a while ask for your good advice during the search and buying process.

And if any of you know a Fisker Karma in a good condition with a strong service history to a fair price - please let me know. Preferable in Europe but maybe importing from US could also be a possibility.

Regards from

Carsten Elmose

Bonjour, j'habite en France et je possède une Karma Ecochic et je vais la mettre en vente dans les jours prochains. Elle sort de révision totale électrique chez Emil Frey (5500 € de facture) et de révision du moteur thermique. Elle est blanche avec jantes noires en 21'. Elle est très très belle.
Je reste à votre disposition.
Caro et David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro et David View Post
Bonjour, j'habite en France et je possède une Karma Ecochic et je vais la mettre en vente dans les jours prochains. Elle sort de révision totale électrique chez Emil Frey (5500 € de facture) et de révision du moteur thermique. Elle est blanche avec jantes noires en 21'. Elle est très très belle.
Je reste à votre disposition.

Hi Caro et David.

Thanks for your reply.

Could you send me an email on [email protected] with more information about your Fisker Karma.

E.g. history of the car, how many miles, what your price is and also some pictures of the car would be very helpfull.

I do not understand French so preferably in English but otherwise I can also use Google translate.

Regards from

Carsten
Carsten is offline   Reply With Quote