Future Karma Owner!!! with ???'s. - Page 5 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2013, 09:49 AM   #41 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

its been a week, and I love this freaking car, I have had some issues, but the dealer is taking care of them so I can't complain yet. Man all the questions I get asked about it, I thought I got a lot of attention in Grand Sport Vette, thats nothing compared to this. Please let LI buy Fisker so they can honor warranty's and get back to work.
MR.BIGGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #42 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.BIGGS View Post
its been a week, and I love this freaking car, I have had some issues, but the dealer is taking care of them so I can't complain yet. Man all the questions I get asked about it, I thought I got a lot of attention in Grand Sport Vette, thats nothing compared to this. Please let LI buy Fisker so they can honor warranty's and get back to work.
Good to hear that. I cant wait until my Karma gets here from delivery. The attention & looks is crazy insane as I have heard. Ive been doing alot of reading in preparation for it. Also is your control center fully functional ive heard somethings on it "karmas" is just non functional. As well as haptive buttons and placement of selections is like a maze to navigate and frustrating. You have some live pics please post. Congrads! Once again enjoy
Mcguiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:19 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)

I don't know if it is still there, but at one time there were several videos on YouTube that illustrated the functions of the control center. For the record, mine is almost fully functional, and although slower than my laptop or telephone interface, is easy enough for me to understand and use happily use daily. I have found the negative hype about the control center to be overblown. it isn't perfect, but neither is the interface on any of my other cars.

The solar screen never has worked - for any of us.
EVer1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2013, 01:57 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVer1 View Post
I don't know if it is still there, but at one time there were several videos on YouTube that illustrated the functions of the control center. For the record, mine is almost fully functional, and although slower than my laptop or telephone interface, is easy enough for me to understand and use happily use daily. I have found the negative hype about the control center to be overblown. it isn't perfect, but neither is the interface on any of my other cars.

The solar screen never has worked - for any of us.
Awesome that is a good thing to know...What software update is your karama car running on?
Mcguiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #45 (permalink)

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)

The solar screen works for you, it's just a jpeg though. There's no functionality behind it, but it does technically work.

Owner of Fix The Karma LLC
http://www.fixthekarma.com
Lormax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lormax View Post
The solar screen works for you, it's just a jpeg though. There's no functionality behind it, but it does technically work.
Ah yes, now that I understand the intended functionality, I agree, mine is working perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcguiver View Post
Awesome that is a good thing to know...What software update is your karama car running on?
The latest official release, 510.
EVer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 11:58 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Garage

YH4K14AA9CA001110
is this the one?
http://www.salvagebid.com/544217621-2012-fisker-karma/

mr. biggs
FISCALI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:41 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

YES that was mine, It had just gotten back from Florida where it was in a car show, I was driving here in INDY, and next thing I know an older gentlemen at a intersection turned off the main street and hit me head on as I had the right of way going thru the green light at the intersection with the flow of traffic. I had some custom wheels on it at the time which are trash but insurance company would not pay for them so I took them off and put the factory wheels back on. The wheels are not really attached to the car in the front, the spindles broke off on both sides with the calibers. Battery was good, interior was nice, tires had some tread left but that's about it, my brother owns a high end body shop and he was like it is a total loss immediately. I have been looking for another since it was totaled out, but I have not found one I like for a good price, that isn't junk. LORD I REALLY MISS MY KARMA!!!!!

BEFORE: I won 1st place custom exotics at the 2014 World of Wheels.

AFTER:

Last edited by MR.BIGGS; 11-09-2014 at 09:45 PM.
MR.BIGGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 10:47 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Garage

im sorry to hear that.. im glad u you ok , how fast was he going?
FISCALI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:24 PM   #50 (permalink)

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.BIGGS View Post
YES that was mine, It had just gotten back from Florida where it was in a car show, I was driving here in INDY, and next thing I know an older gentlemen at a intersection turned off the main street and hit me head on as I had the right of way going thru the green light at the intersection with the flow of traffic. I had some custom wheels on it at the time which are trash but insurance company would not pay for them so I took them off and put the factory wheels back on. The wheels are not really attached to the car in the front, the spindles broke off on both sides with the calibers. Battery was good, interior was nice, tires had some tread left but that's about it, my brother owns a high end body shop and he was like it is a total loss immediately. I have been looking for another since it was totaled out, but I have not found one I like for a good price, that isn't junk. LORD I REALLY MISS MY KARMA!!!!!

BEFORE: I won 1st place custom exotics at the 2014 World of Wheels.

AFTER:

Ive got a couple of my original owners looking to sell. Not the cheapest price out there but the cars are right. See my post from today. You can pm me if interested.
FiskerPhilly is offline   Reply With Quote