I Learned Something New About My Karma - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2019, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ira

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Garage
Default I Learned Something New About My Karma

After 6 years of ownership, I thought I knew my Karma pretty well. I was wrong.

While walking to the car in an underground parking lot, an old Mustang with a broken muffler rumbled by and set off a cacophony of car alarms. One of the alarms sounded like a hyena on steroids. It was so high-pitched that even with my fingers in my ears, the sound was still too loud and uncomfortable.

I quickly entered my Karma and closed the door in the hope of getting some relief. I was pleasantly surprised when those alarms suddenly became barely audible.

Owners know that the Karma is not all that quiet on the road. But while parked, I now know that it does a great job filtering out loud noises - especially those at higher frequencies. (If you want to test this on your own car, get a Sonalert. It should be a good way to check the integrity of your window and door seals.)
Karma - Shadow/Canyon #1292

Last edited by Ira; 05-11-2019 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Word change
Ira is offline   Reply With Quote