Fisker Buzz Forums

Fisker Buzz Forums

Fisker Buzz Forums (https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/18-introductions/)
-   -   New Owner in KY (https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/18-introductions/40095-new-owner-ky.html)

FskrWatch 06-12-2018 05:39 PM

New Owner in KY

Greetings fellow Karma Owners,

I recently purchased a Deep Ocean Blue Fisker Karma with black interior. The car was certified by FiskerPhilly. I had the opportunity to join other owners on May 19th at the 3rd Annual Northeast Fisker Karma Owners event. This was the first time I had seen these cars other than in photos. I was able to drive the car I planned to purchase. Joe (aka FiskerPhilly) was a great host. The event and fellowship were fantastic.

The car is amazing. I had my first "what's that, who makes it" experience at the DMV. I am looking forward to learning from all of you as I begin the journey of a Fisker Karma owner.

M. Dailey

LonePalmBJ 06-12-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FskrWatch (Post 321217)
The car is amazing. I had my first "what's that, who makes it" experience at the DMV. I am looking forward to learning from all of you as I begin the journey of a Fisker Karma owner.

You have excellent taste (says another guy with a Deep Ocean/Black Sand Fisker). Get used to the questions. Just today I got yet another "roll down your window I want to ask you about your car" gesture from another motorist. While it happens a lot today was the first time it was from a police officer in a marked cruiser!

I hope you enjoy your Karma as much as I do!

Brent

buzinvest 06-13-2018 12:25 AM

FskrWatch:
Congrats & enjoy! It was a pleasure meeting you at Joe F's 5/19/18 Event.

Loved your watch with the Fisker emblem on its face. I'll be contacting you to help me figure out how to put a Fisker Emblem on my Apple Watch with the watch face software.

Also look forward to starting up a Midwest Fisker Karma Club with you and I as the first two charter members!

Regards, Ken

FskrWatch 06-14-2018 09:05 PM

LonePalmBJ,

Lol, glad his interest was the car. I agree the color is amazing. Here's to more stories and great travels.

FskrWatch 06-14-2018 09:06 PM

Looking forward to beginning this quest.

EasyEd 06-15-2018 12:08 PM

Congrats, and welcome to the forum!