Hello from Silicon Valley - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2014, 10:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default Hello from Silicon Valley

Thanks to marswill for introducing me to this site. I have been a happy Fisker owner (an unfortunate Fisker investor) for many years. VIN 0848. I had no idea that this forum existed and am hoping to be able to learn much from you all. My car has had few issues to date. I am in need of a few parts so I will be reaching out to those who know where I can get them.

Ray Lane had always said that the Fisker was the "no compromise vehicle". So far that's true for the car, although we have had to compromise when it comes to the company standing behind the car.

Best to all,

DPOP
dpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)

Hi DPOP,
Welcome to the forum. It's about time. I think you'll enjoy it and find it to be a wealth of information.
-Marswill
2012 Karma EcoSport Inferno/Canyon #1188
1966 Pontiac LeMans Sprint, Propane Powered
marswill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
avw

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Heya and welcome. Apparently I'm working next door to you in the Moto building. Rumor has it there are 4 of us now at the Moffett towers. Car Color? Haven't seen another one near work yet.
avw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2014, 12:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awadding View Post
Heya and welcome. Apparently I'm working next door to you in the Moto building. Rumor has it there are 4 of us now at the Moffett towers. Car Color? Haven't seen another one near work yet.
I think there are four of us at Moffett Towers in Sunnyvale. Myself, awadding, dpop, and I think, Matinik. I've sent a couple of PM's to Matinik to try and reach out and connect with him but so far I haven't received any response. It would be nice for all of us to get together sometime soon. I was able to connect with dpop by seeing his Karma in the parking lot and leaving my card on his window.
marswill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpop View Post
Thanks to marswill for introducing me to this site. I have been a happy Fisker owner (an unfortunate Fisker investor) for many years. VIN 0848. I had no idea that this forum existed and am hoping to be able to learn much from you all. My car has had few issues to date. I am in need of a few parts so I will be reaching out to those who know where I can get them.

Ray Lane had always said that the Fisker was the "no compromise vehicle". So far that's true for the car, although we have had to compromise when it comes to the company standing behind the car.

Best to all,

DPOP
Hello and welcome. @marswill is an OG (Original Green) around here and his referrals are always welcome. There are a lot enthusiasts and experts on this site, and we are always happy to see the ranks expanded. As is often said around here, "photo or did not happen", so please post a few photos of your ride when you get a chance.

You will find that the "Search" function is your friend and can help you locate valuable information, but don't hesitate to ask a question. We are all happy to help out a fellow enthusiast.

Original owner of 2012 Eco Sport Black (Eclipse) with Monsoon Tritone Interior. VIN: -0641
Fabulist is offline   Reply With Quote