Wanting Fisker Customer Feedback! - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2014, 04:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Wanting Fisker Customer Feedback!

Hello!

I am conducting an academic research on Fisker and would love some feedback from Fisker owners: (Thank you!!)
  1. What other vehicles did you consider? What made you consider these other vehicles?
  2. What made you ultimately choose Fisker?
  3. What amenities were you looking for in a vehicle? What amenities did Fisker have that other vehicles did not?
  4. How did you find out about Fisker? [i.e: advertising, dealership, news coverage, word of mouth, other: (please explain)]
  5. What do you like about your Fisker? What are amenities you wish it had?
  6. Are you satisfied with your Fisker, using a seven-point scale (1 = completely dissatisfied, 7 = completely satisfied)?
  7. How likely are you to purchase a Fisker for your next vehicle, on a seven-point scale (1 = absolutely not, 7 = absolutely will)?
Fisker_Researching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)

Hello. I am all for academic research, but doing this on the open thread is going to lead to chaos. Instead of answering the questions here, I suggest you set up a on-line survey site and post the link and invite folks to go there and give you feedback.

Original owner of 2012 Eco Sport Black (Eclipse) with Monsoon Tritone Interior. VIN: -0641
Fabulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Garage

And I would also suggest providing background about you/your organization and what the "research" will be used for.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

This guy also spammed TMC (in multiple forums) with the identical questionnaire, replacing Fisker with Tesla (though he missed one). I only allow verifiable non-profit academic research surveys. This requires the researcher to contact us before posting.

More often than not, these surveys are from some for profit market research company. Sometimes they're from some MBA students trying to get us to do their homework for them, for which I also have little sympathy.
doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:05 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)

Spam attack
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:43 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello folks, I understand your skepticism and apologize for not providing more info upfront. I am a UC Irvine MBA student and need feedback from Fisker owners for a small marketing project I am working on. This project will not be published and I don't know any Fisker owners to inquire in person. If you are willing to share some information and want to do it privately, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Or, you can share info on this thread. Thank you...
Fisker_Researching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)

What other vehicles did you consider? What made you consider these other vehicles?
considered Tesla, BMW I3 and others. Considering because of price and electric range (Tesla)

What made you ultimately choose Fisker?
great look. very special. rear on the streets
What amenities were you looking for in a vehicle? What amenities did Fisker have that other vehicles did not?
speciality.
How did you find out about Fisker? [i.e: advertising, dealership, news coverage, word of mouth, other: (please explain)]
internet and Fisker dealers in Switzerland which contacted me
What do you like about your Fisker? What are amenities you wish it had?
like quality and inside and stereo. but should have at least twice electric reach.
Are you satisfied with your Fisker, using a seven-point scale (1 = completely dissatisfied, 7 = completely satisfied)?
How likely are you to purchase a Fisker for your next vehicle, on a seven-point scale (1 = absolutely not, 7 = absolutely will)?
depending future of Wixiam. if it goes further 7