Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Poll: What is your overall MPG?
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 10:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
ct-fiskerbuzz

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Default RE: Poll: What is your overall MPG?

My driving has been "bimodal": lots of trips that get "infinity" and several long trips that require gasoline.

The Trip B meter (which I reset when I picked the car up from the dealer) was at 31 mpg last time I checked. Trip A, which I reset after filling the car up after the 640 mile drive, is at 409 (max). The tank is still basically full. The longest drive (640 miles) drive was on the 9th, i.e., about 16 days ago. I did about 200 miles on the 2nd and just over 150 on the 8th, as well.

The reading on the 640 mile trip was 24 mpg (on Trip A before I reset it) but I calculated something closer to 21.5 mpg. Given that this one trip was half the miles I have put on it, if the others work out to about 40 mpg overall (this is a wild guess, I'm in no shape to do serious calculations due to ongoing kidney stone stuff) then I'm currently around 30.75 mpg. So I guess that's what I'll put in the pollóbut it will go up and down a lot from there depending on future trips.
ct-fiskerbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote