Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Maerati GT & Karma, side-by-side
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 07:17 AM   #19 (permalink)
TexasDavid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default RE: Maerati GT & Karma, side-by-side

No doubt the Fisker. I had owned the Maserati Quattroporte an incredibly attractive car. All the other high end car owners loved the Maserati. I had tons of people pay attention to it.

Nothing compares to the Karma. The sales person told me that he almost caused accidents driving it. It's really true. There are crowds around the car when I park. In fact it's almost annoying. Driving down the street people slow down and almost run over pedestrians or into other cars. Driving into the parking lot other cars almost run into other cars as they pull into spots stunned by the Fisker. People ask to take pictures. I've never owned or seen any product in my life garnish as much attention as the Fisker.

I am not a status conscious person and even bought the EcoChic because I'm a serious Buddhist, but the attention comes anyway.
TexasDavid is offline   Reply With Quote