Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Maerati GT & Karma, side-by-side
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 01:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
rex

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Default Maerati GT & Karma, side-by-side

Good Karma:

In the 100 degree temperature, a camary was broken down in an intersection. I pulled over to see if I could help. Randomly enough, an old friend whose number I had lost, pulled up in his yellow Maserati. I waved him over and we pushed the dead camary safely to the side of the road. I introduced my buddy to driving your personal car at the race tracks in norther california. My buddy was excited to share a bunch of upgrades he's made to his car. He and I swapped cars, raced around the winding roads, and exchanged numbers.

While his upgraded exhaust on his Maserati GT made me a little nostalgic for my Ferrari 12cyl with tubi exhaust, I prefer the peace of the Karma — and my boys, who were along for the ride, were unanimous in preferring the back seat of the Fisker…. (their reasons… "Seats are softer", "more space," and "Fisker has its own doors.") Car preferences are personal and I really like my buddy's car — but I LOVE my Fisker. Judge for yourself… do you agree the lines of the Karma are even more sexy than the gorgeous italian Maserati GT?

Here are the two side-by-side.

Not sure why images aren't displaying, here is the link to flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/7540625886/ & http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/7540631894/

Edit by Admin Wimbledon to fix embedded photos
rex is offline   Reply With Quote