Karma Automotive finally announces new car - Page 3 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2019, 07:50 AM   #21 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by non sequitur View Post
Rossr: you said you saw FIVE cars, and the press release says 2, so that right there might be a vote of non-confidence (they drove 3 'back-up' cars to the event) - LOL!
yes i saw that press release too.....

the group i stumbled across was one black karma revero, then 5 revero gt's - blue, white, silver, and then i think the other two were also white/silver ish....

the lead engineer was garret, and he drove the white one.

frankly it is a great looking car - if i was not loyal to my fisker, i would be very tempted to get one of these. the new drive train is so much more competent.

IF you are anywhere along their rally path, i would recommend seeing them and talking to those guys - they were very knowledgeable and generous with their time, and supportive of the fisker.
rosssr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 10:16 PM   #22 (permalink)

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Garage

Theres some very good pics of the Gold Rush Rally Revero GT's on Instagram and on Karma Automotive.
Signature Car #13, Silver Mirage, Tri-Tone Mohave
buzinvest is offline   Reply With Quote