Fisker Buzz Forums

Fisker Buzz Forums

Fisker Buzz Forums (https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/)
-   The Fisker Lounge (https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/14-fisker-lounge/)
-   -   Karma Miami is a thing again! Congrats to Adam! (https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/14-fisker-lounge/28729-karma-miami-thing-again-congrats-adam.html)

steven 08-15-2016 05:41 PM

Karma Miami is a thing again! Congrats to Adam!

I just heard from Karma Automotive about pre-ordering.

They informed me that Karma Miami is a thing again!

Congrats to Adam AKA HarleyGuy!

FiskerPhilly 08-15-2016 07:20 PM

I'm pretty sure Karma Miami is another dealer group this time around, not Warren Henry where Adam is.

PowerSource 08-15-2016 08:45 PM

adam is out... new dealer

steven 08-16-2016 11:14 AM

Oops. Karma Miami us not Harlyguy's dealership, It's Prestige Imports. Darn.

Harleyguy 08-17-2016 09:02 AM

Im still here fixing the Karma and yes there is a new dealership in Miami and I wish them all the luck in the world. They have no idea what they are in for. And if any of my customers that I've serviced over the last 4 years though thick and thin want to bring their Karma to Prestige i wish them well and good luck.
The technician they sent to school from what I understand doesn't want to work on the new car or the old car.
My owner would of been more then open to bring in Karma Automotive but from what I understand they couldn't come to an agreement with Karma Automotive. If he didn't care about future and past customers we would of closed our doors just like the other 30 plus dealers did when Fisker closed.
Warren lost enough money the first go around and with the business plan Karma Automotive came up with made no sense to him.
I still have a large customer base and still get at least two Fiskers a week in for service.

DHH 08-17-2016 11:41 AM

Karma is for sure screwing themselves in this entire process

steven 08-17-2016 03:17 PM

HarleyGuy, Your knowledge and professionalism makes servicing my Karma a pleasure. How or why would anyone switch?

Fabulist 08-17-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harleyguy (Post 260897)
Im still here fixing the Karma and yes there is a new dealership in Miami and I wish them all the luck in the world. ...

I still have a large customer base and still get at least two Fiskers a week in for service.

I was thinking about asking @steven if he wants me to change the thread's title, but after reading @Harleyguys's response above, I think the title is oddly correct and the new dealership will probably generate more business for Adam, if only paradoxically.

Will still be happy to change it if requested ...

ss89 08-21-2016 10:01 PM

I will second and third Steven,s comments and kudos to HarleyGuy (Adam) above .

ss89

Nin ja 08-22-2016 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harleyguy (Post 260897)
Im still here fixing the Karma and yes there is a new dealership in Miami and I wish them all the luck in the world. They have no idea what they are in for. And if any of my customers that I've serviced over the last 4 years though thick and thin want to bring their Karma to Prestige i wish them well and good luck.
The technician they sent to school from what I understand doesn't want to work on the new car or the old car.
My owner would of been more then open to bring in Karma Automotive but from what I understand they couldn't come to an agreement with Karma Automotive. If he didn't care about future and past customers we would of closed our doors just like the other 30 plus dealers did when Fisker closed.
Warren lost enough money the first go around and with the business plan Karma Automotive came up with made no sense to him.

Adam, you can rest assured that when I'm in Florida with my KARMA, you are the defacto service guy for me. Commitment , Knowledge and Loyalty will always be rewarded in my book.