Fisker Buzz Forums banner

Vancouver gets a CSP!!

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  milyonz 
#1 ·
Just got this email:

As you may be aware, we acquired Fisker Automotive in 2014 and have been working diligently to build up the new company. As part of our initial efforts, we have put a Customer Support Program (CSP) into place to assist Karma owners with vehicle repairs and parts offered through our CSP providers. To further improve access to CSP providers we are excited to announce that Fisker of Vancouver, will join our network starting July 23, 2015.

We encourage you to contact Fisker of Vancouver for all your Fisker Karma parts and service needs.

Fisker of Vancouver
Open Road Auto Group
1740 West 5th Ave
Vancouver, BC V6J 1P2
Koren Carr
Service Manager
service@fiskerofvancouver.com

#4 ·
So I decided to fly back to Seattle and make the trek across the border to the Vancouver CSP. Wanted to get the check-up and fixes before the CSP expires. Nice place, high end vehicles and attentive staff. It is actually known as The BMW Store. Garett was my service advisor and got me taken care of. I walked out owing zero due to the CSP.

Received latest and greatest software update, water ingress fix (a must have for Seattle driving IMO) as well as diagnostic check (everything came back great...phew). One thing to note, they are a high volume BMW service center with only two Fisker techs - so I would advise planning a day out of it.

Overall very pleased with their service. Once they get more Fisker trained personnel I am sure servicing will not take as long.

#7 ·
So I decided to fly back to Seattle and make the trek across the border to the Vancouver CSP. Wanted to get the check-up and fixes before the CSP expires. Nice place, high end vehicles and attentive staff. It is actually known as The BMW Store. Garett was my service advisor and got me taken care of. I walked out owing zero due to the CSP.

Received latest and greatest software update, water ingress fix (a must have for Seattle driving IMO) as well as diagnostic check (everything came back great...phew). .
I'm just re-reading some of the Vancouver Fisker threads. Funny, I ASKED for the water ingress fix, and provided documentation from the Fisker Buzz to illustrate what I was talking about, and they refused to do it. Or rather, said that they would do it at my risk, as they didn't think they could put the "liner" back so that it would look right.

Who actually did the work on your Fisker?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.