Latest News on Wanxiang and FA - Page 2 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2014, 02:02 AM   #11 (permalink)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Default Another Article

http://cars.chicagotribune.com/fuel-...-2015-20140421
Old 04-30-2014, 01:51 AM   #12 (permalink)

Default Another Article from Top Speed

Similar to the other recent articles, but still worth a look. Top Speed seems to be pulling for the successful re-start...

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-new...-ar163330.html
Old 05-17-2014, 03:41 AM   #13 (permalink)

Default Email from the New Fisker

Hi All - I received an email from the New Fisker tonight. Was in response to a note I left on the newfisker.com Contact Us page from late Feb or early March, I will post it tomorrow as it's late. While it didn't commit much, I am excited someone is answering on behalf of Fisker.

Old 05-17-2014, 05:41 AM   #14 (permalink)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)

At least some progress
Old 05-17-2014, 06:10 AM   #15 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

Below is a copy of an email that I received last nite, and, I assume others received.
Although it is noncommittal, it was good to see the New Fisker reaching out to old owners. I view it in a positive light.

Dear Fisker enthusiast,

We at 'The New Fisker' would like to sincerely thank you for the email you sent via the website and greatly appreciate the time you have taken to reach out to the new company. The details of your correspondence are being reviewed by members of our devoted team, who are truly passionate about responding to you individually and personally. We understand the email you submitted is important to you, and we assure you, it is also important to us. We are aware some emails were submitted over 30 days ago and greatly appreciate your patience. As you may know, ‘The New Fisker’ is just over 45 days old, computer systems are coming back on line, people are being hired and hired back, and we are now emerging from the remnants of the old company.

The good news is; we are very well funded and have a great plan to create a world class automotive company. However, we are bound by the rules of the Bankruptcy Court and limited in what we can do relative to the old company and anyunsecured claims. Please also note; in purchasing the assets from the estate for a significant cash figure, the estate is responsible for settling all past due claims to the best of its ability.

Once again, we appreciate your patience while we have been working on a response specific to your submission, and look forward to providing you with additional detailed information. Although not every response will be favorable, each will be honest and delivered with integrity.

Thank you,

The New Fisker team.​
Mikey43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:06 AM   #16 (permalink)

Mikey43 - thanks for posting, and that is the same email I received. When did you send the original inquiry to the New Fisker?
Old 05-17-2014, 10:11 AM   #17 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATTGAS View Post
Mikey43 - thanks for posting, and that is the same email I received. When did you send the original inquiry to the New Fisker?
I received the same email yesterday. I had emailed them about 2 mo. ago.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:25 AM   #18 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)

I received the same one too. I emailed them when the new site first went up.
Owner Karma #49 SE,
2013 Chevy Volt
2008 Audi R8 V8
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
ejo3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:38 AM   #19 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey43 View Post
Below is a copy of an email that I received last nite, and, I assume others received.
Although it is noncommittal, it was good to see the New Fisker reaching out to old owners. I view it in a positive light.

Dear Fisker enthusiast,

We at 'The New Fisker' would like to sincerely thank you for the email you sent via the website and greatly appreciate the time you have taken to reach out to the new company. The details of your correspondence are being reviewed by members of our devoted team, who are truly passionate about responding to you individually and personally. We understand the email you submitted is important to you, and we assure you, it is also important to us. We are aware some emails were submitted over 30 days ago and greatly appreciate your patience. As you may know, ‘The New Fisker’ is just over 45 days old, computer systems are coming back on line, people are being hired and hired back, and we are now emerging from the remnants of the old company.

The good news is; we are very well funded and have a great plan to create a world class automotive company. However, we are bound by the rules of the Bankruptcy Court and limited in what we can do relative to the old company and anyunsecured claims. Please also note; in purchasing the assets from the estate for a significant cash figure, the estate is responsible for settling all past due claims to the best of its ability.

Once again, we appreciate your patience while we have been working on a response specific to your submission, and look forward to providing you with additional detailed information. Although not every response will be favorable, each will be honest and delivered with integrity.

Thank you,

The New Fisker team.​
It's an auto-reply. My friend got the exact same response when he submitted an inquiry about his Karma with the blown RDM. While I sympathize with the scope of the task Fisker++ has taken on, so far anyway, their outreach and user communication have been as bad as the old Fisker. Let's hope that this improves with time. The "it's my first day" excuse is not going to fly for much longer.

Original owner of 2012 Eco Sport Black (Eclipse) with Monsoon Tritone Interior. VIN: -0641
Fabulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:44 AM   #20 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Got the same letter - its a positive sign, why else bother to send anything?
Landodder is offline   Reply With Quote