HELP!!! AC Module Needed!! - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2020, 08:40 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Default HELP!!! AC Module Needed!!

Please help!!! I’m in a family crisis, and need to SELL my Fisker BUT the AC stopped blowing out of nowhere... so I took to the new Fisker service place in boca who is trying to rip me off and I can’t afford the $4500 for him to program and install this $700-$800 part???

Anyone know of or have an AC computer module and any way to get it “programmed” as he said (he threatens I could order the part but only he has the program & I need to take out the dash to install!?!?

I’ve had from new, love my karma it’s amazing never had any problems, has 25-30k miles and I’m looking to sell for about $20k, maybe even $15k If I can pay off the loan... anyone willing to help with the part or sale please let me know ASAP as I’m in a family emergency and will have to let it go somehow! Thanks everyone!!!
Mcf7272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 06:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fisker#1016

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Talk to Joe.
I’ve worked with him on a couple cars. He’s the Fisker Guru and good ppl.
What is the color combo and last four?
RE2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcf7272 View Post
Please help!!! Iím in a family crisis, and need to SELL my Fisker BUT the AC stopped blowing out of nowhere... so I took to the new Fisker service place in boca who is trying to rip me off and I canít afford the $4500 for him to program and install this $700-$800 part???

Anyone know of or have an AC computer module and any way to get it ďprogrammedĒ as he said (he threatens I could order the part but only he has the program & I need to take out the dash to install!?!?

Iíve had from new, love my karma itís amazing never had any problems, has 25-30k miles and Iím looking to sell for about $20k, maybe even $15k If I can pay off the loan... anyone willing to help with the part or sale please let me know ASAP as Iím in a family emergency and will have to let it go somehow! Thanks everyone!!!
So basically the blower motor inside the car stopped working? There really isnít a AC computer module so Iím kinda confused whatís going on with the car. If just the blower motor stopped working that can be replaced just the blower motor .
They donít need to replace the whole hvac unit which is what you are called the AC computer. The blower motor can be bought from a GM dealership and replaced. Donít buy an aftermarket blower motor it wonít work. I was repacking the blower motors for around $1000.00 plus the part
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2020, 06:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcf7272 View Post
Iím looking to sell
Hi, I may be interested i buying, I do miss my karma, what are the colors inside and out and the Vin number?
steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 06:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I have two possible solutions. AAA auto radiator in north Miami on Dixie hwy. they replaced my electric cooling fan for $180 labor in a few hours. They worked on a Fisker before and knew the car well enough. My other option was the dealer, Prestige Imports on Biscayne. They wanted $1700 for the fan and $250 per hour labor. I estimated about $3000 for them to do it. I paid $600 for a new Fisker factory fan. AAA is a bit of a hectic place but the owner is a super guy. Saved me over $2000!
Ricardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 06:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hi! Would be an amazing buy!! Just looking to sell but am trying to fix the blower first just to help whoever out & get a great exotic!

Colors- Earth exterior
Tricolor Tan leather interior

VIN - YH4K14AA4CA001239

Also thanks to Harleyguy for the response... will email on the Ac part
Old 09-22-2020, 06:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

Harleyguy

I tried a reset & had it working so I thought BUt nothing is blowing now. Not hot or cold so I took it to the place in boca who say they are the new Fisker Certified guys and they told me Ac control module with $750 for the part but a total $4200-4500 for it installed since they have to take out the dashboard?!?

I’m only looking to sell it really just want to fix it to sell easier... so yes would make a deal even though I LOvE my Fisker & have had it almost since new.

If I can go to GM what part do I need? Do you know the part number?

Also thanks above I’ll try the places in Miami that would be amazing.

Family emergency or i would never be selling!

Any and all help or offers would be greatly appreciated!!!
Old 09-22-2020, 07:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
San Francisco Provider

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Garage

Just sent you a PM. Let me know if I can help........
Pat

Pat's Garage
Patrizio33 is offline   Reply With Quote