Fisker Laptop - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2020, 06:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
Default Fisker Laptop

I will be selling a complete Fisker Laptop and the WDI tool . Itís the Original Panasonic Tough book and the WDI tool is in the original Fisker Pelican case . Please contact me directly at [email protected]
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
I will be selling a complete Fisker Laptop and the WDI tool . Itís the Original Panasonic Tough book and the WDI tool is in the original Fisker Pelican case . Please contact me directly at [email protected]
I forgot to mention besides the laptop and WDI tool .
It also includes every article Fisker released to the dealership. Every bulletin every wiring diagram. I also made a parts catalog I had to convert all the pages to PDF. Full battery repair procedures and diagnostics. Even the training school classes.
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
I forgot to mention besides the laptop and WDI tool .
It also includes every article Fisker released to the dealership. Every bulletin every wiring diagram. I also made a parts catalog I had to convert all the pages to PDF. Full battery repair procedures and diagnostics. Even the training school classes.
Probably outside my mechanical scope but how much are you looking to get for the computer and tool? Would this help me diagnose which modules are bad in my Karma.
dc _ink@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2020, 08:06 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
I will be selling a complete Fisker Laptop and the WDI tool . It’s the Original Panasonic Tough book and the WDI tool is in the original Fisker Pelican case . Please contact me directly at [email protected]
Is this sold? Please let me know, I've sent two emails inquiring. Thanks. - Bryan
Newireless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 04:35 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am also interested in the Fisker laptop.
Wraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 12:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)

How much is it?
Deep Ocean/Earth Tri-Tone Eco-Chic VIN#1506 May Good Karma Be With U Always!
HybridFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:23 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I was trying to get some access to this tool to diagnose some module problems that occurred right after $22K in work to the electric motors/rdm. The guy that did the work left the inboard CV shaft couplers loose and the car nearly detonated itself while driving. Scary. Anyway, after trying to get the service shop to admit fault, I decided to never deal with this shop again.
I have a background in military battery technology from nanophosphate backup systems on drones. I also have a YouTube channel and will be starting a series soon on SAFELY taking the battery down, taking the pack apart, testing and diagnosing the individual modules, and finally repair of the individual modules. I will also show electrically (via load testing) why ONE failing cell (out of the 315), seems to brick the entire electric drivetrain. Work and filming is almost complete, too bad the folks that work on these cars are not helpful, in fact some are very abrasive to talk to. Can't get it done correctly by someone who supposedly knows what they are doing? Do it yourself!
irarref215 is offline   Reply With Quote