fluid leak after running off road passanger (right) side - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2020, 02:35 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Default fluid leak after running off road passanger (right) side

I had little accident today on my car. I live in an area with lots of wild life and today I had a close call with Bamby. Bamby ran in front off the car and in order to save her I had to swerve right and ran the car into a ditch on the right (passenger) side. I damage both rims and immediately i noticed a puddle of water on the passenger side. I checked under the car and there is a piece of plastic underneath broken but more importantly I water dump. It didn't seem like the high voltage charging system fluid. What is located right in front of the wheel well on passenger side? Is the windshield washer tank located there? I was
Sactoyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactoyman View Post
I had little accident today on my car. I live in an area with lots of wild life and today I had a close call with Bamby. Bamby ran in front off the car and in order to save her I had to swerve right and ran the car into a ditch on the right (passenger) side. I damage both rims and immediately i noticed a puddle of water on the passenger side. I checked under the car and there is a piece of plastic underneath broken but more importantly I water dump. It didn't seem like the high voltage charging system fluid. What is located right in front of the wheel well on passenger side? Is the windshield washer tank located there? I was
The windshield wiper tank is located on the drivers side behind the fender.I suggest you check the fluid levels of the three coolant tanks. There is two low temp cooling radiators located behind the front bumper one on the drivers side one on the passenger side. The intakes are those diamond shapes in the bumper
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 12:48 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I checked the coolant fluids on all 3 of those tanks and they look fine. I am puzzled as to what may be going on here...any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Sactoyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Today, 03:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactoyman View Post
I checked the coolant fluids on all 3 of those tanks and they look fine. I am puzzled as to what may be going on here...any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Follow Harleyguys advice carefully...
Low coolant can create air bubbles in the system, which in the worst case can damage your high volt system or engine seriously.

Look closely at the fluid to determine the fluid color, antifreeze is a bright yellow or green liquid.

If you see a clear and odorless fluid under your car, then it's possibly just water from your car's AC system or/and cowling drain. A blocked condensate or cowling drain keeps the water from draining properly, causing the water to flow then you ran the car into the ditch.

SirCastic is online now   Reply With Quote