Blue book value - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2019, 11:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Default Blue book value

Unfortunately I’m fed up and now looking into getting rid of my karma. The issue is there’s no blue book value on the car. Every dealer I talk to gets quiet when I tell them my trade in is a karma. I would love to keep the car but the issues are too great to deal with. I thank @FiskerPhilly for the help he gave over the phone. I sent @Harleyguy pms asking for support and advice on how to PAY to get issues resolved but didn’t get much feedback, it’s funny how when others have issues the tool is offered to be shipped to them but I wasn’t extended this convenience. Just to be clear my money is green also, it spends just like everyone else’s .
danstunt101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 12:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danstunt101 View Post
Unfortunately Iím fed up and now looking into getting rid of my karma. The issue is thereís no blue book value on the car. Every dealer I talk to gets quiet when I tell them my trade in is a karma. I would love to keep the car but the issues are too great to deal with. I thank @FiskerPhilly for the help he gave over the phone. I sent @Harleyguy pms asking for support and advice on how to PAY to get issues resolved but didnít get much feedback, itís funny how when others have issues the tool is offered to be shipped to them but I wasnít extended this convenience. Just to be clear my money is green also, it spends just like everyone elseís .
Excuse me for not being on call for you. You mentioned Joe helped you what more would you like. I don;t get paid a penny to post on this forum. I have a full time job and a personal life.I answered you PM about the VCM and again you asked Joe for advise so what ever he told you is what needed to be done.
You mention the laptop understand the Laptop isn't replaceable if it gets lost or damaged.
Maybe you should of read about the Karma before you purchased one and was assured that there was a local dealer to work on the car.
I've been on this forum since 2012 and helped hundreds a people all around the world . So i guess one out of the hundreds one not happy isn't a bad track record.
Look up Lomax maybe he can help since myself and Joe didn't do right by you .Lomax will be more than glad to take you GREEN Money
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 12:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
Quote:
Unfortunately I’m fed up and now looking into getting rid of my karma. The issue is there’s no blue book value on the car. Every dealer I talk to gets quiet when I tell them my trade in is a karma. I would love to keep the car but the issues are too great to deal with. I thank @FiskerPhilly for the help he gave over the phone. I sent @Harleyguy pms asking for support and advice on how to PAY to get issues resolved but didn’t get much feedback, it’s funny how when others have issues the tool is offered to be shipped to them but I wasn’t extended this convenience. Just to be clear my money is green also, it spends just like everyone else’s .
Excuse me for not being on call for you. You mentioned Joe helped you what more would you like. I don;t get paid a penny to post on this forum. I have a full time job and a personal life.I answered you PM about the VCM and again you asked Joe for advise so what ever he told you is what needed to be done.
You mention the laptop understand the Laptop isn't replaceable if it gets lost or damaged.
Maybe you should of read about the Karma before you purchased one and was assured that there was a local dealer to work on the car.
I've been on this forum since 2012 and helped hundreds a people all around the world . So i guess one out of the hundreds one not happy isn't a bad track record.
Look up Lomax maybe he can help since myself and Joe didn't do right by you .Lomax will be more than glad to take you GREEN Money [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbup.gif[/IMG]
it’s funny I get a response when I post a complaint. For one I didn’t say Joe didn’t help me, I gave my thanks to him in my post. I have the pms from me and you to back up my claims! I NEVER ASKED YOU TO DO ANYTHING FOR FREE! I asked for quotes each time I communicated. I’m sure everyone on this forum has done research....... and they still have problems! The computer can get damaged sending it to anybody else also, what makes me different?

Old 07-10-2019, 05:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)

@danstunt101 - not sure how long you've owned your Karma (you joined this forum only in May of this year, it seems) but I can certainly commiserate that your's has had so many issues and the disappointment you feel. It's a fear that all of us have - most of us have already had lots of work done and we all know there's work that will need to be done. Unless you have access to relatively local expert help, your experience is going to be so much worse. A Karma is not a Honda or a Toyota - unless you are prepared for the inevitable challenges, you should not have one. Frankly, deep down, most of us expect to have a beautiful brick in the garage one day - and in the meantime, have a lot of fun

Fisker Karma EcoChic #1030 : Mercedes CLK63 AMG: Honda CBR1000RR

Forever!
shrowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 05:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrowell View Post
@danstunt101 - not sure how long you've owned your Karma (you joined this forum only in May of this year, it seems) but I can certainly commiserate that your's has had so many issues and the disappointment you feel. It's a fear that all of us have - most of us have already had lots of work done and we all know there's work that will need to be done. Unless you have access to relatively local expert help, your experience is going to be so much worse. A Karma is not a Honda or a Toyota - unless you are prepared for the inevitable challenges, you should not have one. Frankly, deep down, most of us expect to have a beautiful brick in the garage one day - and in the meantime, have a lot of fun [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
I’ve had my car since 2016, when I got it the car had 1800 miles on it. I don’t keep cars long anyway. I’ve had exotics before ,(some out of warranty) , so I know about issues. Truthfully this is the first year I had problems. I’m from Chicago where there was an original fisker dealership, two to be exact. This post wasn’t a , “ I regret owning a fisker” post, this was meant to inform others about how the blue book value is non existent and it’ll be difficult for someone to get rid of one . Trust me , I did research before I buy any car. .
Old 07-10-2019, 05:42 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
itís funny I get a response when I post a complaint. For one I didnít say Joe didnít help me, I gave my thanks to him in my post. I have the pms from me and you to back up my claims! I NEVER ASKED YOU TO DO ANYTHING FOR FREE! I asked for quotes each time I communicated. Iím sure everyone on this forum has done research....... and they still have problems! The computer can get damaged sending it to anybody else also, what makes me different?
Whats funny you mentioned you replaced the VCM and after that you said you had problems you didnít have before I suggested you install the original one back and see if the power steering came back . Did you ever do that if the power steering comes back you obviously have a defective VCM. You never answered that question and that would of determine the next coarse of action .
Old 07-10-2019, 05:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
Quote:
it’s funny I get a response when I post a complaint. For one I didn’t say Joe didn’t help me, I gave my thanks to him in my post. I have the pms from me and you to back up my claims! I NEVER ASKED YOU TO DO ANYTHING FOR FREE! I asked for quotes each time I communicated. I’m sure everyone on this forum has done research....... and they still have problems! The computer can get damaged sending it to anybody else also, what makes me different?
Whats funny you mentioned you replaced the VCM and after that you said you had problems you didn’t have before I suggested you install the original one back and see if the power steering came back . Did you ever do that if the power steering comes back you obviously have a defective VCM. You never answered that question and that would of determine the next coarse of action .
I did do that , and it didn’t come back. You commented on a post a few days ago stating that your tool was headed to Az . I asked if I could get my car looked at or reprogrammed also but you never responded, that’s when I sent you another message, which you didn’t respond to. This wasn’t meant to become a back and forth debate. I was just frustrated that I wasn’t getting the same treatment as others in my situation. I understand your world doesn’t revolve around me , but if you provide services for a profit and I’m willing to pay, I just expected a little more communication. It’s a place here in Az that services fisker and he too couldn’t figure out the problem.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:58 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
I did do that , and it didnít come back. You commented on a post a few days ago stating that your tool was headed to Az . I asked if I could get my car looked at or reprogrammed also but you never responded, thatís when I sent you another message, which you didnít respond to. This wasnít meant to become a back and forth debate. I was just frustrated that I wasnít getting the same treatment as others in my situation. I understand your world doesnít revolve around me , but if you provide services for a profit and Iím willing to pay, I just expected a little more communication. Itís a place here in Az that services fisker and he too couldnít figure out the problem.
You are incorrect my tool is no longer available I sold it a while ago. I suggested to contact Joe since he now has another Laptop he can send out.
I was in the process of building another laptop but I'm having trouble acquiring a WDI interface
Old 07-15-2019, 01:52 AM   #9 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)

Quote:
I did do that , and it didnít come back. You commented on a post a few days ago stating that your tool was headed to Az . I asked if I could get my car looked at or reprogrammed also but you never responded, thatís when I sent you another message, which you didnít respond to. This wasnít meant to become a back and forth debate. I was just frustrated that I wasnít getting the same treatment as others in my situation. I understand your world doesnít revolve around me , but if you provide services for a profit and Iím willing to pay, I just expected a little more communication. Itís a place here in Az that services fisker and he too couldnít figure out the problem.
Iíve had had COUNTLESS issue with the local Fisker ďexpert.Ē Try @alexpop in CA. Heís about 4.5 hours away and owns Elite Motorspots. Long-time Fisker mechanic and true expert.
Silver Wind EcoChic, Glacier Life Hemisphere Interior (#0358)
EasyEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 06:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyEd View Post
Quote:
I did do that , and it didn’t come back. You commented on a post a few days ago stating that your tool was headed to Az . I asked if I could get my car looked at or reprogrammed also but you never responded, that’s when I sent you another message, which you didn’t respond to. This wasn’t meant to become a back and forth debate. I was just frustrated that I wasn’t getting the same treatment as others in my situation. I understand your world doesn’t revolve around me , but if you provide services for a profit and I’m willing to pay, I just expected a little more communication. It’s a place here in Az that services fisker and he too couldn’t figure out the problem.
I’ve had had COUNTLESS issue with the local Fisker “expert.” Try @alexpop in CA. He’s about 4.5 hours away and owns Elite Motorspots. Long-time Fisker mechanic and true expert.
thanks for the info bro