BMV Revero - Page 3 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2019, 12:36 AM   #21 (permalink)
Liked, but not well liked

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewein View Post
his name is virgil. do ya know this guy
virgil chis? He was a repair tech at Fisker. Eastern European guy right? He worked on Revero 1.0 wiring harness.
PowerSource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 03:51 AM   #22 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSource View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nin ja View Post
Good will on their part would be to release the old MY2012 software so third parties could improve the infotainment, if they don't do that, then nothing changed. I would be surprised if KARMA automotive would do anything beyond the bankruptcy requirements, at this point, Fiskerphilly, powersource, HArlyguy and Alex pop are the best hope near term, and possibly henrick when he starts making some money will try to support the old FY2012 , it still has his name on my KARMA ;-)
They also cracked down on selling Revero CIU/TPI's that were being retrofit into 2012 cars. Simply selling parts to customers would help out a lot of owners.

They want to compete with Bentley, Porsche and Maserati.. all three marques will sell these parts to customers. Karma won't

Quote:
haha, maybe. cause there is one tech guy explain me on the show saying that it is much more smooth than before. it is a big change than gen 1 revero. but I asked him if he know ya guys, which surprised me he does not. he was working in old fisker as well. but good news is with new chinese leader group, the way karma treat old fisker owners will definately change. we will see😀

I just saw your pictures, the only person that was there pre-karma in the pics was Paul Houghton (bald guy with british accent). If that is the guy you are referring to he knows us.
well. as I talked with vice president of Karma China. they will do service and help fisker karma owner like me here with all support. and he already give me contacts of their head engineer here at Hangzhou. so hopefully they will do the same over there. because as I was told, the new assigned CEO of Karma. Mr.zhou is fully in charge of Karma Auto. as chinese way of treat old customers. there will be changes for sure.
ewein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 03:57 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
his name is virgil. do ya know this guy
virgil chis? He was a repair tech at Fisker. Eastern European guy right? He worked on Revero 1.0 wiring harness.
the guy at the very right. is this the one ya know
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190417_163626_1555656715488.jpg (125.2 KB, 18 views)

Old 04-19-2019, 03:58 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nin ja View Post
Quote:
haha, maybe. cause there is one tech guy explain me on the show saying that it is much more smooth than before. it is a big change than gen 1 revero. but I asked him if he know ya guys, which surprised me he does not. he was working in old fisker as well. but good news is with new chinese leader group, the way karma treat old fisker owners will definately change. we will see😀
Good will on their part would be to release the old MY2012 software so third parties could improve the infotainment, if they don't do that, then nothing changed. I would be surprised if KARMA automotive would do anything beyond the bankruptcy requirements, at this point, Fiskerphilly, powersource, HArlyguy and Alex pop are the best hope near term, and possibly henrick when he starts making some money will try to support the old FY2012 , it still has his name on my KARMA ;-)
I will pass your will to them. and lets cross finger and see😁
Old 04-19-2019, 04:04 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLENRGY View Post
Pininfarina making debut this week.

https://www.motor1.com/news/334298/2...ro-bmw-engine/
Do you think this will increase their sales . For the first time since Karma Auto took over I saw my first Revero on the road this past Saturday. The Revero just isn't selling
well, at US is even harder for them. because the market is much mature than here. people know what they really want and know about cars. here in China, as far as they can build a nice brand imagine. there will be market for them. at least good news is this karma will not be easy to bankcrupt again. wanxiang is a very wealthy group. and just know the new owner who take over from his dad is very interested in yhis automotive business. and put billions of dollars in. so we will see in maybe 5-8 years how karma auto can turn out.
Old 04-19-2019, 06:41 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes check our instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba4O8BGn7ze/

2 to the right of chairman lu
Old 04-20-2019, 12:38 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Yes check our instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba4O8BGn7ze/

2 to the right of chairman lu

haha. just notice your ins. follewed now. yes. it is him
Old 04-23-2019, 03:36 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrowell View Post
Check out the article from Top Gear - provides some interesting specifics about the new Revero (80 mile range, for example). Didn't know that the BMW engine was specifically from the i8 and apprently KA sold 500 of the old Reveros...
All Reveros have been recalled again and there is a stop sale, for all units on dealer lots.

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/k...lover-sensors/

According to the recall/stop sale notice only 231 Revero's have been produced.

Looks like Kruse is over-inflating the numbers by a factor of at least 2x.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:55 PM   #29 (permalink)

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)

Well that sort of begs the question about our rollover sensors... We have the side curtain airbags, so I hope the associated sensors are working on our cars.

Fisker Karma EcoChic #1030 : Mercedes CLK63 AMG: Audi Q7 Prestige : Honda CBR1000RR

Forever!
shrowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:59 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrowell View Post
Well that sort of begs the question about our rollover sensors... We have the side curtain airbags, so I hope the associated sensors are working on our cars.
Our 2012 cars have the airbag tell tale (the new Revero cluster apparently omits this for reasons unknown) and has the appropriate IMU/Roll Over sensors that work. It is also referenced in the manual 4.15