Side markers rear doesn't do anything and front only blinking (indicator light) - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2019, 03:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Default Side markers rear doesn't do anything and front only blinking (indicator light)

Today I have replaced 3 defect side markers. Only the blinking light of the front side marker (right side) was working.

The new situation is that now right and left front side marker has blinking light for side indicator so that's good.

But I had expected more leds to see.

The fuses seems to be ok, but are there settings to make in the board computer to put it on...

I have never seen the situation working in good condition because when in bought the car 3 of the side markers where full of water and not working.
FiskerExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Anyone??

So no solid light in any of the side markers.
Only the flashing light right and left in the side marker is working. Isn't that strange?
FiskerExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote