Anyone familiar with this car on ebay? - Page 2 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2019, 10:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Liked, but not well liked

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTaylorCOS View Post
Hi all,

New to the board. Bitten by the Fisker bug big-time.

Question: Does anyone know the history of this car on ebay?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Fisker...-/254115249032

I purchased a 2006 Mercedes CLS 500 from the same seller about 6 years ago, and he is a straight shooter (eg. he paid for an expensive airmatic shock that went bad a week after my purchase)

Ideas and comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John in Colorado Springs

Saw it sold did you buy it or someone else?
PowerSource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 08:27 PM   #12 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I didn't. I spoke with Joey (the seller), and it really sounded like a perfect Karma specimen. But I it looks like I will have to bulk up my "guitar center slush fund" by $10k to get one.
JohnTaylorCOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 05:28 PM   #13 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Smile JCMorrill's Inferno

I purchased the car from Cascio Motors in Scottsdale on my [email protected] the end of January this year on eBay. Flew in and drove it back to Reno(Virginia City) a few weeks later with no issues.
It was checked out by Pat @ his garage in San Fran a few weeks later (he gave me some insight before purchase as he had done some service over the years) and all systems were perfect!
I will take great care of this specimen and use all of my engineering and pilot skills to keep it healthy.
Pat will do a radiator upgrade before next Summer given the elevation changes all around Reno/Lake Tahoe and our sometimes 100+ temps, the OEM is not up to the climbs on ICE alone.
Will do a TOM upgrade soon (on order) to do a "bandaid" fix now and be able to run EV when climbing and passing in the desert heat to Vegas!
LOVE THE CAR!!
FISKERPILOT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2020, 03:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Early Adopter

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISKERPILOT View Post
I purchased the car from Cascio Motors in Scottsdale on my [email protected] the end of January this year on eBay. Flew in and drove it back to Reno(Virginia City) a few weeks later with no issues.
It was checked out by Pat @ his garage in San Fran a few weeks later (he gave me some insight before purchase as he had done some service over the years) and all systems were perfect!
I will take great care of this specimen and use all of my engineering and pilot skills to keep it healthy.
Pat will do a radiator upgrade before next Summer given the elevation changes all around Reno/Lake Tahoe and our sometimes 100+ temps, the OEM is not up to the climbs on ICE alone.
Will do a TOM upgrade soon (on order) to do a "bandaid" fix now and be able to run EV when climbing and passing in the desert heat to Vegas!
LOVE THE CAR!!
It's fun to drive and even better when you look over the front hood and rear fender from the rear view mirrors -- such a great looking car from ever angle, in and out. Now if someone could just come out with an updated streaning wheel with lights for the selector, an I8 sound track to the speaker system and change that awful GM tunrn signal sound - visuals and sound would be complete - LOL

Last edited by Nin ja; 08-24-2020 at 03:08 PM.
Nin ja is offline   Reply With Quote