Instrument Cluster Not Working - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2018, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Default Instrument Cluster Not Working

After not having driven my car for 4 days, I came home and found it completely dead. I put it on a battery tender overnight and managed to get the electrical working but the instrumental panel, info screen, and gears will not turn on. I can get the ignition button to turn orange and then green (at which time the humming sound starts) but still not able to get the instrument cluster, info screen, and gears to illuminate, which means I can't put into "drive" or move the car in any way.
I have tried a hard reset, waiting about 5 minutes before plugging it back in, but nothing happens. Any thoughts on what is wrong or how to fix it? Thanks!
Old 11-26-2018, 08:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbermudez8 View Post
After not having driven my car for 4 days, I came home and found it completely dead. I put it on a battery tender overnight and managed to get the electrical working but the instrumental panel, info screen, and gears will not turn on. I can get the ignition button to turn orange and then green (at which time the humming sound starts) but still not able to get the instrument cluster, info screen, and gears to illuminate, which means I can't put into "drive" or move the car in any way.
I have tried a hard reset, waiting about 5 minutes before plugging it back in, but nothing happens. Any thoughts on what is wrong or how to fix it? Thanks!
Where are you located ?
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote