Just bought my new to me Fisker Karma in White Sand. - Page 2 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2016, 06:51 AM   #11 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Garage

Hey Guys,

Ended up taking delivery yesterday and the car is awesome! The car performed flawlessly for my the trip. Yes when you transfer ownership in California for a car over 4 years old the require the SMOG which as a buyer is a good thing for me as they check the system and no engine faults can be detected.

Yes the Differential is part of the RDM that Alex did on the car. The NAV and the rear view is already unlocked and it has a cool rearview mirror with built in video screen for rear view or front view camera.

Also the original owner had the entire interior of the car covered in very high end hand stitched black leather so there is no "cloth accent" anywhere which is awesome and gives it a very rich feel in the cabin.

The new Yokohama tires were super smooth and the car tracked wonderfully, much better than I expected for such a heavy car.

Since the campaign look up tool seems to be lost forever if anyone else has access to it and can update this thread to all the campaigns done by Fisker that would be cool. Any warranty work was at SV Fisker McClaren and Elite Motors OC to the best of my knowledge.
Old 12-03-2016, 12:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Liked, but not well liked

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman View Post
Hey Guys,

Ended up taking delivery yesterday and the car is awesome! The car performed flawlessly for my the trip. Yes when you transfer ownership in California for a car over 4 years old the require the SMOG which as a buyer is a good thing for me as they check the system and no engine faults can be detected.

Yes the Differential is part of the RDM that Alex did on the car. The NAV and the rear view is already unlocked and it has a cool rearview mirror with built in video screen for rear view or front view camera.

Also the original owner had the entire interior of the car covered in very high end hand stitched black leather so there is no "cloth accent" anywhere which is awesome and gives it a very rich feel in the cabin.

The new Yokohama tires were super smooth and the car tracked wonderfully, much better than I expected for such a heavy car.

Since the campaign look up tool seems to be lost forever if anyone else has access to it and can update this thread to all the campaigns done by Fisker that would be cool. Any warranty work was at SV Fisker McClaren and Elite Motors OC to the best of my knowledge.

As an FYI the eco standards did not have a cloth insert, they had a vinyl faux leather interior. The black sand monotone (eco sport) interiors were the half fabric half leather.

You should call up the old SV dealership and try to get them to release to you the service documentation.
PowerSource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:04 PM   #13 (permalink)

Garage

any idea why the stereo will not save my radio presets. It will do it while the car is on but as soon as I turn the vehicle off all of the presets are erased? BTW I am running 530 software and will get 535 put on asap.

Last edited by guitarman; 12-03-2016 at 11:08 PM.
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2016, 12:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
Liked, but not well liked

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman View Post
any idea why the stereo will not save my radio presets. It will do it while the car is on but as soon as I turn the vehicle off all of the presets are erased? BTW I am running 530 software and will get 535 put on asap.
530 removes battery balancing FYI which could screw up your pack... the previous flash sequence is off that is why your presets are removed
PowerSource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:15 AM   #15 (permalink)

Garage

Going to see Alex Pop this week for 535!

ty