Still love my Karma after all these years. - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2016, 08:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Default Still love my Karma after all these years.

I'm one of the original Karma owners. I put down my deposit in January 2008 for a Signature Edition Karma. I took delivery mid 2011. Still love my Karma so much that I purchased another 2 years of warranty so I can continue using it as my daily driver worry free. So glad my Karma passed the 70 point inspection with under $4K of fixes that included new tires and wiper blades (got Yokos). Have not idea why that is a requirement for the extended warranty, but I knew it needed it anyway. Now, I feel like my car got a clean bill of health with a full examination and that is comforting. I just got back from a two and a half week vacation in Norway and was thrilled to drive my Karma again today. Most beautiful daily driver still after all these years.
Signature Edition Karma #72
Sigurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 08:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
I'm one of the original Karma owners. I put down my deposit in January 2008 for a Signature Edition Karma. I took delivery mid 2011. Still love my Karma so much that I purchased another 2 years of warranty so I can continue using it as my daily driver worry free. So glad my Karma passed the 70 point inspection with under $4K of fixes that included new tires and wiper blades (got Yokos). Have not idea why that is a requirement for the extended warranty, but I knew it needed it anyway. Now, I feel like my car got a clean bill of health with a full examination and that is comforting. I just got back from a two and a half week vacation in Norway and was thrilled to drive my Karma again today. Most beautiful daily driver still after all these years.
Who provided the warranty? I am a new owner of a 2012 with 6,400 miles and would love to purchase a warranty. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Fedkrma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 08:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)

It was offered by Karma Automotive until April 30th of this year, I belive. Frank Kent Fisker in Ft. Worth, Texas did the 70 point inspection. I doubt it's available anymore. Sorry. Call your CSP to verify.
Signature Edition Karma #72
Sigurd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2016, 09:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
It was offered by Karma Automotive until April 30th of this year, I belive. Frank Kent Fisker in Ft. Worth, Texas did the 70 point inspection. I doubt it's available anymore. Sorry. Call your CSP to verify.
Thanks so much

Old 08-12-2016, 09:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Karma Enthusiast

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Garage

My Credit Union said they would warranty it. They gave me four years and I called and spoke to 4 different people and they said they would cover it. I hope never to need it, but I got one from my CU here in the states when I bought in May of this year.
jomak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 06:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomak View Post
My Credit Union said they would warranty it. They gave me four years and I called and spoke to 4 different people and they said they would cover it. I hope never to need it, but I got one from my CU here in the states when I bought in May of this year.
Thanks so much. I will check locally.