Thank you Joe (FiskerPhilly) and Adam (HarleyGuy) - - Page 3 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2016, 03:00 AM   #21 (permalink)
Owner #1926

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVer1 View Post
I only wish Karma Automotive would find a way to entice FiskerPhilly and Harleyguy into some business trips to visit those of us without a local dealer. These cars deserve experienced handling! And the men deserve a way for us to patronize them!
EVer1 - Food for thought - I paid for a ticket for Joe's tech to come out to Hawaii. Not cheap, but really not that bad either, and totally worth it to have an expert's hands on my baby. I would highly recommend it if you can swing it. I've even used miles to buy another person a ticket in the past, if that is an option for you. And if you have other Karma owners in the area that you can split the cost with, that makes it even more affordable. Knock on wood - if anything goes wrong with my Karma in the future, I'll do it again!
Roberta'sKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:35 AM   #22 (permalink)
DHH

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta'sKarma View Post
EVer1 - Food for thought - I paid for a ticket for Joe's tech to come out to Hawaii. Not cheap, but really not that bad either, and totally worth it to have an expert's hands on my baby. I would highly recommend it if you can swing it. I've even used miles to buy another person a ticket in the past, if that is an option for you. And if you have other Karma owners in the area that you can split the cost with, that makes it even more affordable. Knock on wood - if anything goes wrong with my Karma in the future, I'll do it again!

Agreed - I paid about $1000 to truck my car to Joe. We are lucky there are a number of great people that help keep our cars running...
DHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 01:58 AM   #23 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta'sKarma View Post
Good idea, and one I and others in this area have toyed with. We just haven't gotten it together. (It was probably a good thing, that was back in the days of Travis doing some traveling, who knows how that would have turned out!) Thanks for the suggestion. Good Karma to you!
EVer1 is offline   Reply With Quote