[Merged] Elux / Fisker meeting + Elux Announcement - Page 2 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2015, 02:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARMANEWS View Post
Hello Shrowell, I can assure you that we do NOT regard existing Karma owners as a liability ! We have potentially 2,328 global brand advocates out in the world that we want to engage with and work with to upgrade/modify/improve some of the more glaring issues on their vehicles. We can't look to the past as the bankruptcy prohibits that, but we can look to the future and try and find creative ways how we can support our heritage. You can expect some goods things to come during this year. Will we be able to satisfy everyone, no unfortunately, but our single focus for now is to look towards the original Fisker Karma and re-engage with the people who put their trust (and money) in a unique and relevant vehicle even by today's standards.
I think I speak for everyone on the board (and you are correct that we have been tremendously enthusiastic brand ambassadors since 2012), when I say that we await your end-of-month post with GREAT anticipation!
Karma #328: Shadow on Monsoon Tri-tone
non sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 02:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Early Adopter

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Hello Shrowell, I can assure you that we do NOT regard existing Karma owners as a liability ! We have potentially 2,328 global brand advocates out in the world that we want to engage with and work with to upgrade/modify/improve some of the more glaring issues on their vehicles. We can't look to the past as the bankruptcy prohibits that, but we can look to the future and try and find creative ways how we can support our heritage. You can expect some goods things to come during this year. Will we be able to satisfy everyone, no unfortunately, but our single focus for now is to look towards the original Fisker Karma and re-engage with the people who put their trust (and money) in a unique and relevant vehicle even by today's standards.

Well said KARMANEWS and itís music to my ears! As an original owner (and unofficial brand ambassador), I think you (and Elux management) are making the right overtures to current owners and existing support network (you know who you are) - I commend you and the Elux team for making the effort.

Having lived the empty promises from FIKSER and the dishonest dealers, your good deeds (should you choose to follow thru), and that of the service network that survived, IMHO, will truly bring Elux (a) good KARMA.

BTW, my car is a work of art and if nothing else will be in my garage for my personal benefit, but it will sure be nice to drive it and have the look and feel (and the reputation behind it) to be a proud owner and show her off like she was meant to be.
Old 04-17-2015, 03:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)

Quote:
We have potentially 2,328 global brand advocates out in the world
KarmaNews, You can count me in as a "Brand Advocate".
I am already impressed with the ease of having warranty work done at Fisker Miami (muffler replaced) . Thank you for not abandoning us.

BTW, was just in for an oil change for my 3 year anniversary, check out the attached picture, looks like it was Black Fisker Day in Miami.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0592.jpg (185.1 KB, 86 views)
steven is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2015, 04:12 PM   #14 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage

what do you guys think of our cars value. I'm shopping for another car and trading in my Karma.
joeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 08:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Coming in April

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven View Post
KarmaNews, You can count me in as a "Brand Advocate".
I am already impressed with the ease of having warranty work done at Fisker Miami (muffler replaced) . Thank you for not abandoning us.

BTW, was just in for an oil change for my 3 year anniversary, check out the attached picture, looks like it was Black Fisker Day in Miami.
I had my Black Fisker Day in Costa Mesa today with the new Black Chrome Dune Twist wheels (and blacked out chrome work) on my ride
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5995.jpg (193.6 KB, 110 views)
KARMANEWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 10:11 PM   #16 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Karmanews - You wrote:

"We can't look to the past as the bankruptcy prohibits that, but we can look to the future and try and find creative ways how we can support our heritage."

WRONG. The bankruptcy means you are not REQUIRED to make amends for the past, with the exception of a limited amount of maintenance. You are NOT prohibited. Having said that, I'm sure that every Fisker owner has the experience of being asked about their cars very frequently. I sure am. It would be a marketing coup for the new Fisker to make those interactions 100% positive by supporting your heritage in a manner that convinces current owners you treated them properly.
Karma373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 10:43 PM   #17 (permalink)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma373 View Post
Karmanews - You wrote:

"We can't look to the past as the bankruptcy prohibits that, but we can look to the future and try and find creative ways how we can support our heritage."

WRONG. The bankruptcy means you are not REQUIRED to make amends for the past, with the exception of a limited amount of maintenance. You are NOT prohibited. Having said that, I'm sure that every Fisker owner has the experience of being asked about their cars very frequently. I sure am. It would be a marketing coup for the new Fisker to make those interactions 100% positive by supporting your heritage in a manner that convinces current owners you treated them properly.
Well said. we all have a daily presence that represents a "to-die-for' venue. Keep us bragging!
fiskerjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 11:26 PM   #18 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
I had my Black Fisker Day in Costa Mesa today with the new Black Chrome Dune Twist wheels (and blacked out chrome work) on my ride
Where do these new wheels come from? Is this pic a tease?
Old 04-18-2015, 01:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Coming in April

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Karma View Post
Where do these new wheels come from? Is this pic a tease?
Absolutely We're testing multiple wheel designs for the new Karma.
KARMANEWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 03:11 PM   #20 (permalink)
EV Enthusiast

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Absolutely We're testing multiple wheel designs for the new Karma.
So will the new car be called the Elux Karma?