Awesome customer service - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default Awesome customer service

I opened this topic just to share my feelings about Fiskers great customer service! My car is a very early car, built in September 2011, so it had some teething problems. Most issues like the trunk overbite and wind noise were taken care of, but a few things remained (like vibrations at high speed) and these have now also been taken care of. Fisker of The Netherlands handled this great and so did Fisker of Europe, who took the car to their technical centre in Munich (!) for a few weeks to get everything right. It's really awesome how Fisker treats its customers. I'm glad I got my car back - I really started missing it - and I'm enjoying the ride!

Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rob

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Service in Belgium is great as well. Personal attention to the details.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)

Fisker of Bellevue, and Fisker customer care have been great for me too. Mine is a later build, so not many problems. But those I have had, including helping me with 3 flat tires that were no fault of the Karma, have given me no reason for complaint. (I ran over some road debris)
EVer1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)

I have been absolutely thrilled with the service I have gotten from the team at Fisker Marin. Since I got one of the very early builds, there were some teething issues early on and they were absolutely terrific about taking care of me and making sure the issues were addressed. When you buy a first generation car from a new company, the service makes all the difference.

Original owner of 2012 Eco Sport Black (Eclipse) with Monsoon Tritone Interior. VIN: -0641
Fabulist is offline   Reply With Quote