Has anyone heard from Lormax? - Page 3 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2014, 05:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
Deep Ocean in ATL

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)

For my part, to be clear: I have no intention or desire to affect Travis' prior good deeds. This thread was started by others who have a similar issue: Lack of Communications and returned property.

After months of trying, I have come to my patience's end. If anyone here, reading can contact Travis and have him contact me, I would be glad to resolve and move on. He has my phone number email address and knows how to contact me.
AlJOHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:29 PM   #22 (permalink)

Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)

You can make all the excuses you want but one thing when you own your own business is communication. Don't make promises you can't keep . A phone call or a email isn't to much to ask for especially when it's months not hours or days .
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:04 AM   #23 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

My experiences with Lormax have always been very professional. In fact, he did some work for me today. All went well as has been in the past.

Old 11-05-2014, 03:43 AM   #24 (permalink)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)

radrsuh did you mention to him about AZ Runner missing his car?
grundoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:32 AM   #25 (permalink)

I did not specifically ask Lormax about AZ Runner, but he volunteered that he knew about some of the issues on this thread when I mentioned that forum members had a running thread and shared concerns about their cars and his welfare. I hope everything works out well for everyone involved.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:07 AM   #26 (permalink)

Default Lormax AWOL

About two weeks ago the dash lit up saying "Limp Mode". There was no power to the wheels and I coasted into a parking lot.

Called Travis (who had replaced a bad battery module) and he said get him the OBD codes. I did that and he diagnosed that I had a bad main power fuse. I was able to contact Fisker of Tampa Bay who sent me one ($89+sh).

I left a message for Travis on how to install it. He replied via voice message on Oct 30 saying he would get me an email with photos. I did not receive that message and he did not reply to a subsequent voice message I left him. This seemed very odd compared to past experience where he usually replied very quickly.

Based upon the basic description he had left earlier I was able to R/R the fuse (it's very simple to do) and my car is back running fine (after clearing the OBD codes).

I, too, am surprised by the lack of communication. My past experiences with Travis have all been excellent and he started this latest Fisker adventure by being typically generous with his time (he did not ask for compensation for this advice in this matter).

If anyone has any further info, please post to this forum.
2012 EcoSport #1597 Deep Ocean Moonsoon Tri-Tone
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:29 PM   #27 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)

Travis has serviced my Karma 3 (maybe 4?) times now. He replaced a bad battery pack. He solved the problem of the grinding noise when at low speed. And he recently performed a 10,000 mile service which I believe basically entailed an oil change and little else. He has never shown me anything other than complete professionalism.

It's worth noting that when I was setting up the service appointment for the 10,000 mile service, I had to call and email several times before I finally got ahold of him. I attributed it to increased workload caused by being so in demand by all of us.

It is also worth noting that when I was scheduling that 10,000 mile service, I gave him a list of about a dozen small, irritating things that need repair but don't affect the basic function of the car. Travis could have booked another day or two to do those repairs and made some money, but, instead, he advised me to wait, saying he thought the new company would soon be doing those repairs under warranty again. That's highly ethical if you ask me, so I am perplexed by reports that he is acting contrary to the professionalism he's always shown me.
Weird Fishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #28 (permalink)
Deep Ocean in ATL

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)

Thanks radrshu for passing along the fact that you mentioned I was trying to contact him to regain my RDM.

As you mentioned, he acknowledged that he had to ship the unit. Unfortunately, he chosen not to contact me, nor answer his phone, return email, text. The phone mail box has gone from "not set up" to "full".

I am not able to drive out of the immediate area due to the potential of the RDM completely failing or forbid take out the motors and axles.

This is the must frustrating experience I have had with anyone.

Last edited by AlJOHN; 11-06-2014 at 05:40 PM.
AlJOHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 07:41 PM   #29 (permalink)

Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
About two weeks ago the dash lit up saying "Limp Mode". There was no power to the wheels and I coasted into a parking lot.

Called Travis (who had replaced a bad battery module) and he said get him the OBD codes. I did that and he diagnosed that I had a bad main power fuse. I was able to contact Fisker of Tampa Bay who sent me one ($89+sh).

I left a message for Travis on how to install it. He replied via voice message on Oct 30 saying he would get me an email with photos. I did not receive that message and he did not reply to a subsequent voice message I left him. This seemed very odd compared to past experience where he usually replied very quickly.

Based upon the basic description he had left earlier I was able to R/R the fuse (it's very simple to do) and my car is back running fine (after clearing the OBD codes).

I, too, am surprised by the lack of communication. My past experiences with Travis have all been excellent and he started this latest Fisker adventure by being typically generous with his time (he did not ask for compensation for this advice in this matter).

If anyone has any further info, please post to this forum.
That's not a good thing that the main fuse blew why didn't you contact me for the part Tampa Fisker should be avoided they pick and choice who and what they want to service . Don't be surprised that fuse blows again
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:35 PM   #30 (permalink)

Default Main fuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
That's not a good thing that the main fuse blew why didn't you contact me for the part Tampa Fisker should be avoided they pick and choice who and what they want to service . Don't be surprised that fuse blows again
Sent you a PM.
2012 EcoSport #1597 Deep Ocean Moonsoon Tri-Tone
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote