[Merged] May 23 Customer Town Hall Questions and Recaps thread - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Garage
Default [Merged] May 23 Customer Town Hall Questions and Recaps thread

It looks like there will be another customer Town Hall webinar shortly. I sent the following email yesterday to Josh Batie, Director of Customer Services:

Josh,

The initial customer Town Hall meeting was very successful. In the communication to owners below, you stated “We plan on having these meetings once a month”. It has been 6 weeks since the first meeting and there has been no communication to owners about Fisker hosting another such meeting.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions in the owner universe, including:

What’s after 6.15?
What about the CEL’s and other problems we are still seeing even though we have installed 6.15?
What are Fisker’s plans for improving the sub-standard user interface in the Command Center?
Why was a very helpful technician from one of the dealerships told by Fisker HQ to stop posting on Fisker Buzz?
How are sales going? Is Fisker a viable company?
What about the car that caught fire?

In order to build owner confidence, Fisker needs to follow through on its commitment to host monthly customer webinars.

Thanks for listening,
Dennis

I received the following response this morning:

Dennis,

Thanks for the e-mail and the feedback.

We are currently scheduling our next Town Hall and I will be sending an invitation over the next couple of days. I plan on addressing all of your questions during that meeting.

Thanks for your continued support and we look forward to speaking with you very shortly.

Best regards,
Josh Batie

dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Default RE: Upcoming customer Town Hall meeting

Well written Dennis. Great questions. I can't wait for the answers.
Sigurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Early Adopter

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Garage

nice job , lets hope they follow thru ...
Nin ja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Garage

Excellent!
SoCalGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)

Are these Town Hall webinars accessible only to owners of a Fisker Karma or are they open to people who are interested in the car and considering purchasing one in the future?
Weird Fishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:54 AM   #6 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I was on the phone with one of the Fisker factory service people about an unrelated issue Thursday and ask him about any upcoming Town Hall Meetings and he said "probably in the next couple of weeks."
kwsmith007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Fishes
Are these Town Hall webinars accessible only to owners of a Fisker Karma or are they open to people who are interested in the car and considering purchasing one in the future?
There's no verification process when you sign in. As long as you know the phone number, code and online meeting link you can participate. They only send those to registered owners, but I think you can expect someone will post it on these forums when it's available too.

Old 05-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #8 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)

Thanks for the information, LonePalmBJ!
Weird Fishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:02 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Did anyone ever get this new town hall invitation? With the Karma fire, A123 troubles, and lingering bugs after 6.15 we really need some reassurance from Fisker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis
It looks like there will be another customer Town Hall webinar shortly. I sent the following email yesterday to Josh Batie, Director of Customer Services:

Josh,

The initial customer Town Hall meeting was very successful. In the communication to owners below, you stated “We plan on having these meetings once a month”. It has been 6 weeks since the first meeting and there has been no communication to owners about Fisker hosting another such meeting.

What’s after 6.15?
What about the CEL’s and other problems we are still seeing even though we have installed 6.15?
What are Fisker’s plans for improving the sub-standard user interface in the Command Center?
Why was a very helpful technician from one of the dealerships told by Fisker HQ to stop posting on Fisker Buzz?

In order to build owner confidence, Fisker needs to follow through on its commitment to host monthly customer webinars.

Thanks for listening,
Dennis

Dennis,

We are currently scheduling our next Town Hall and I will be sending an invitation over the next couple of days. I plan on addressing all of your questions during that meeting.

Thanks for your continued support and we look forward to speaking with you very shortly.

Best regards,
Josh Batie

drliu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:54 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drliu
Did anyone ever get this new town hall invitation? With the Karma fire, A123 troubles, and lingering bugs after 6.15 we really need some reassurance from Fisker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis

Josh,

What’s after 6.15?

Thanks for listening,
Dennis

Dennis,

Best regards,
Josh Batie

drliu,

You can take the A123 trouble off your list. Business wise, it is fine and only A123 shareholders will be taking the hit. As far as Fisker Karma owner is concerned, there is no worry for A123 not to replace your battery pack that might have a problem. A123 is perfect to a fault for warranty replacement. For future Karma owner, the new battery is sound.

Sparky168 is offline   Reply With Quote