I have a feeling that we won't be asking too many questions or it will get ugly real quick. I suspect that the call will be to allow Fisker to update us on their $ status, their plan on fixing the software/hardware issues, and maybe their production plans.
I'm assuming this is going to be a warm and fuzzy meeting, but I could be wrong.
Besides the issues you listed, I would like to know these things:
- Could you make it so we have more control over the screen colors and brightness? Since it's just color screens, couldn't we choose whatever background color we want for day and one for night? I love the yellow background on my Ferrari and love to be able to change my Karma's color to yellow too; or red when the mood strikes, or even purple when my 4 year girl rides with me.
- Please make it so when the lights are on or off we can adjust the brightness and have it stay in that configuration each time the lights go on or off.
- To go one step further, could we control the font size?
- Do you plan on addressing the volume controls? ie; be able to set individual volume levels for radio, bluetooth phone, and nav.
- Is it possible to not make the easy exit take the seat so far back? It crushes my passengers legs! And she's only 4!
- When is the 2-door version coming and what's the MSRP?
- Can I order a silver car with all black leather; no suede?
- What's the projected tire life? Is there any alignment setting to allow more miles?
- Will we ever be able to change our "sound" while under 35 MPH?
- Is it possible to program the car to have more power? I don't care if it takes away battery range, I just want better acceleration when getting onto the freeway; "Super Sport" mode. I know the car has more potential, but was programed to get good MPG's.
- Is it possible to adjust the miles the Sport mode will hold? Currently set at 26.
- Would it be possible to offer a recessed accessory clear tray to replace the flat piece so we can store thing? Phone, key, etc.
- And while your at it, can you make the piece to include new cup holders that are larger?
- Do you plan on having a DVD/CD disk changer/player as an accessory? Could one be plugged into the control panel/head unit, even if the changer has to be in the trunk?
- Do you plan on having rear seat entertainment accessories (two DVD players/screens on the back of the front seat)? It would be very costly to cut into the headrests.
I'm excited about this call. I can't wait to hear the plan to fix the bugs.
I love my Fisker, but I'm tired of wondering what's not going to work every time I get into the car.