According to the presentation that I linked yo in another thread (http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/194...mode=slideshow
1. Wangxiang plans to expedite restart of production (second half of 2014)
2. Concerning parts - there is multiple issues here - wangling has the right to assume the contracts Fisker entered into if they Cure any defaults, some companies have said in court filings that they are willing to allow that assumption but disagree about the cure amount,some companies like Harleyguy said even if they didn't object to the winning bidder assuming the contracts that they simply can't produce the product for various reasons (visteon, for example)
3. It is clear in the filings that a lot of the tooling Fisker owns,
4. Customer support will start immediately and replacement parts at "cost" will be supplied
5. It seems there partner in the US will be VL Automotive
6. They will produce the "Atlantic"
Anyway please read the presentation.