Karma vs EMotion - Page 2 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Poll Results: What car has a more captive design?
Fisker Karma 16 80.00%
Fisker EMotion 4 20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2016, 10:11 PM   #11 (permalink)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)

I love the design. To me, it looks like a refreshed design of the back of the Fisker with more "muscle". I'm glad he kept the "Fisker" logo, it looks good back there!

I wish Henrik would've released front, side and top pictures. Oh well, more teasers to look forward to.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Karma Enthusiast

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Garage

In Blue! I like it better than Red.

Lovely Laguna Blue EcoSport Black Sand Monotone #2655
jomak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 04:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Early Adopter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Garage

well until i see more, i'll hold judgement, but first glance, little or no panel gaps in the rear image (emotion 1, karma 0) , scissor doors (emotion 1, karma 0), Henrik learning a lesson from his karma experiment (CIU and back seats) - priceless.

so given what i've seen so far, emotion would be my daily, but past experience tells me to hold judgement. LOL

Old 01-10-2017, 06:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nin ja View Post
well until i see more, i'll hold judgement, but first glance, little or no panel gaps in the rear image (emotion 1, karma 0) , scissor doors (emotion 1, karma 0), Henrik learning a lesson from his karma experiment (CIU and back seats) - priceless.

so given what i've seen so far, emotion would be my daily, but past experience tells me to hold judgement. LOL
I agree with reserving judgment, particularly since all the images released to date have been renderings from digital design data, not photos of actual physical cars. I saw a photo of Henrik working out he clay full-sized model, which when completed, should give us a lot more information.

Original owner of 2012 Eco Sport Black (Eclipse) with Monsoon Tritone Interior. VIN: -0641
Fabulist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:15 AM   #15 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Personally--ONLY design being taken into consideration--from every image I've seen I don't feel there's much of a comparison. As Karma owners, you're stopped constantly by people because of how beautiful the car looks. I think you'd be asked a lot about this new Fisker a bunch, but not for the same reasons. Nobody is going to look at this and say "Is that a new Maserati or Aston" like I get all the time followed up by the "well...that car is beautiful/gorgeous." It is more likely people would ask if George Jetson is locked in the trunk.

I'd love what is being claimed to be under the hood and the mechanics of it, but I'm not digging these lines. Hard to really compare? I'd compare this more to my Lotus Evora and I can say my Evora doesn't get the same love as my Karma.
SoloKae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:22 AM   #16 (permalink)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomak View Post
What car do you like better based on the design?
I really was not liking the initial version of the front end. Way too may lines making it complicated instead of the beauty of simplicity.... but they pulled the front end picture from their site... I don't think we can make an informed decision without seeing the final product.
steven is offline   Reply With Quote