Finally perfect - for now - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2017, 10:59 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Default Finally perfect - for now

Hi all, I purchased a Karma EC back in July of last year. It had some issues, same as many of them do. FINALLY YESTERDAY (4/10) the last of the remedial work is complete. It has been a long road that included everything from the mundane issue of new tires to addressing harness issues with one of the power train ECUs, TSB fixes, software upgrades, to a new CIU (which took some doing), etc. Suffice to say that my patience has paid off. I have a perfectly functioning and splendidly beautiful car. I've many cars "in the stable" and all but two (now) are in constant need of something. I apologize if I am wasting your time but for me it is a celebration. With only 11K on the clock I can enjoy the car as it was intended and spend my garage time on restoring my old SL.
Oh, and if anyone here is in the tampa area it would be great to meet at least one other owner sometime....
iqtpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 12:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I'm near Tampa (Wesley Chapel). Who did the work? Fisker of Tampa told me they are now over a month backed up
flsupraguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 12:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Yes, they did the majority of the work. Lots of stories I can tell you regarding my experiences with them. Suffice to say I heard the same thing everytime. At the end of the day, though, they do have at least one very good tech there - named Charlie.
PM me if you want to talk more about that and perhaps meeting at a car show or something...
iqtpilot is offline   Reply With Quote