Need EcoChic (EC) badge and plastic brush guard (Left) - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Default Need EcoChic (EC) badge and plastic brush guard (Left)

Recently purchased Vin #1556 and I would like to make it whole. The EC badge on the rear right is missing from my EcoChic and the front-left brush guard/curb feeler piece is missing. Two small details but if anyone can supply these parts, please let me know.

Lastly, I could use a 240V Home charger to improve that charge time.

Thanks,
Ken
FiskerKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ira

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiskerKen View Post

Thanks,
Ken
A wall-mounted 240V charger such as this one is a good idea:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Schneider...30WS/203670265

In the meantime, if you have the OEM portable charger that came with your Karma, it's rated at 240V. All you need is a 110-240V adapter. However, be advised that these chargers have been known to fail and should not be depended upon for daily use.
Karma - Shadow/Canyon #1292
Ira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)

Quote:

Thanks,
Ken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post
A wall-mounted 240V charger such as this one is a good idea:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Schneider...30WS/203670265

In the meantime, if you have the OEM portable charger that came with your Karma, it's rated at 240V. All you need is a 110-240V adapter. However, be advised that these chargers have been known to fail and should not be depended upon for daily use.
@FiskerKen, there is an entire thread on Charging and Chargers with great information on charger options.

This is the charger I have been using for the last year and I am really pleased with it. I particularly like the programmable charging time option that allows taking advantage of time-of-day rates.

Original owner of 2012 Eco Sport Black (Eclipse) with Monsoon Tritone Interior. VIN: -0641
Fabulist is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2017, 01:46 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Thanks Fab. I reviewed the threads on the topic and I believe your recommendation (the Chargepoint Home 32V with 25 ft cord) is the right charger for me. I liked that it can interface with my Nest thermostats and turn on based on the best electric rates.

Any thoughts on getting the parts I need (EcoChic (EC) badge and plastic brush guard)?

Ken
FiskerKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Fab. I reviewed the threads on the topic and I believe your recommendation (the Chargepoint Home 32V with 25 ft cord) is the right charger for me. I liked that it can interface with my Nest thermostats and turn on based on the best electric rates.

Any thoughts on getting the parts I need (EcoChic (EC) badge and plastic brush guard)?

Ken
@FiskerKen, You are close enough to the Karma mothership that I would suggest starting by giving them a call first. The authorized dealers here could probably help out also. Not trying to be Captain Obvious, but the parts you are looking for are not ones that get replaced very often and I doubt that many dealers stock them. Going to Karma will probably be your best bet, IMHO.

Original owner of 2012 Eco Sport Black (Eclipse) with Monsoon Tritone Interior. VIN: -0641
Old 02-06-2017, 04:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:

Ken
@FiskerKen, You are close enough to the Karma mothership that I would suggest starting by giving them a call first. The authorized dealers here could probably help out also. The parts you are looking for are not ones that get replaced very often and I doubt that many dealers stock them. Going directly to Karma will probably be your best bet, IMHO.