Hello from Florida - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Hello from Florida

Hello everyone. I got my Deep Ocean Blue Fisker about 6 weeks ago, and despite the software glitches, I absolutely love the car. I am a bit of a car buff; I have a Ferarri 590 GTB Fiorano, a Maserati Spyder, a Maserati Quattroporte, and a Ford GT 40. I think the Fisker beats all of them in terms of style. I know some of you have complained about fit and finish, but I have no problems with mine. The car rides and handles better than I could have expected given it is the first production car from this company. I have learned a lot by browsing this site in terms of dealing with the software issues associated with the Fisker. Following some of the ideas posted on this site, my Fisker has been relatively problem free over the past two weeks. Hopefully, the new software will make it that much better.
Powerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Default RE: Hello from Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerguy
Hello everyone. I got my Deep Ocean Blue Fisker about 6 weeks ago, and despite the software glitches, I absolutely love the car. I am a bit of a car buff; I have a Ferarri 590 GTB Fiorano, a Maserati Spyder, a Maserati Quattroporte, and a Ford GT 40. I think the Fisker beats all of them in terms of style. I know some of you have complained about fit and finish, but I have no problems with mine. The car rides and handles better than I could have expected given it is the first production car from this company. I have learned a lot by browsing this site in terms of dealing with the software issues associated with the Fisker. Following some of the ideas posted on this site, my Fisker has been relatively problem free over the past two weeks. Hopefully, the new software will make it that much better.
Welcome aboard and glad you are finding the information here useful. As I am sure you know from your browsing, the tradition around here is that new members post pictures of their Fisker as part of becoming a fully fledged members. There is also great interest in the Ocean Blue color since there are so few of them around.
Fabulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Garage

Congrats and welcome to the family!
SoCalGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:08 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

WELCOME
WOJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:38 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerguy
Welcome aboard and glad you are finding the information here useful. As I am sure you know from your browsing, the tradition around here is that new members post pictures of their Fisker as part of becoming a fully fledged members. There is also great interest in the Ocean Blue color since there are so few of them around.
Will be glad to add a picture. Hate to admit it, but I do not know how to update my profile and add a picture. Please help.

Powerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

HELLO

To insert photos please follow our short guide here:
http://fiskerbuzz.com/forums/Thread-Tuto...your-posts

Basically, you upload the photo onto a photo-sharing website and then place the link to the photo in your post, and then surround that link with [img] tags.

For another option, our appreciated Supporting Members have the option to include photos as "attachments" to the posts, just like you would attach a photo to an email:

http://fiskerbuzz.com/supporting-members

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Best regards,
WOJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage

Welcome to the group....As Fab pointed out to me ...not a stupid question I had to take a few to figure out the user control panel and picture posts also.

Enjoy your new ride!
Grebechini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fisker Miami

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)

Welcome Powerguy which dealer in Florida was lucky enough to earn your bussiness if you don't mind me asking .
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote