Took my Karma yesterday to Concours In The Hills in Fountain - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2017, 10:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Default Took my Karma yesterday to Concours In The Hills in Fountain

Took my Karma yesterday to Concours In The Hills - a 640 strong car show in Fountain Hills AZ (suburb of Phoenix). For the day, the park around the lake in Fountain Hills was probably the most expensive real estate in the nation. I'd guess 40 or more Ferraris, similar number of Lambos, a dozen or more McClarens, scads of Vettes & Mustangs, Classics, Alphas, Astons, Rolls, Bugattis, Triumphs, GTOs, Panteras, GTs, ... You name it. It was there. More than 15,000 visitors and most of them true "car guys (& gals)". Mine was the only Karma there or that had ever been there (this was the 5th annual, I believe). And, person after person walked up to my gleaming Inferno Fisker all day long and declared things like: "I've never actually seen one of these." and "Thanks for bringing it!" and "Even among all this, yours is the coolest/prettiest car here."

I could do nothing but thank them ... and agree!

Last edited by Fabulist; 02-12-2017 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Moved from Chargers and Charging Forum
JCMorrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 09:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Karma Enthusiast

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMorrill View Post
Took my Karma yesterday to Concours In The Hills - a 640 strong car show in Fountain Hills AZ (suburb of Phoenix). For the day, the park around the lake in Fountain Hills was probably the most expensive real estate in the nation. I'd guess 40 or more Ferraris, similar number of Lambos, a dozen or more McClarens, scads of Vettes & Mustangs, Classics, Alphas, Astons, Rolls, Bugattis, Triumphs, GTOs, Panteras, GTs, ... You name it. It was there. More than 15,000 visitors and most of them true "car guys (& gals)". Mine was the only Karma there or that had ever been there (this was the 5th annual, I believe). And, person after person walked up to my gleaming Inferno Fisker all day long and declared things like: "I've never actually seen one of these." and "Thanks for bringing it!" and "Even among all this, yours is the coolest/prettiest car here."

I could do nothing but thank them ... and agree!
Lovely Laguna Blue EcoSport Black Sand Monotone #2655
jomak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 12:15 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)

Nice! I am also a proud Inferno owner! The wife, kids and I attended a wedding this weekend; valet parked it out front next to a '16 Bentley Coupe for the reception. The valet said he had never seen a Karma in person, but he understood why it garnered so much attention having been asked more than 30 times by night's end evidently what the car was and how beautiful it was...yet not a single comment on the black Bentley to the right. Have not done an auto show but may entertain my first this spring. 5 years later and it still holds that concept car attention for its gorgeous lines--pretty amazing.
SoloKae is offline   Reply With Quote