Diagnostic screen - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2017, 03:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Default Diagnostic screen

I took my Fisker to Rusnak Pasadena yesterday, as the diagnostic function just spun around. Touching any part of the screen, tires, etc.... did nothing. Raffe said they updated computer and it worked. When I picked up the car, tested on the way home and nothing. Tried again while in park and nothing. Left a message and emailed Raffe and he said it showed tire pressure. I told him it didn't and asked if the car needed to be off, with no reply. Does anyone know the proper way to obtain feedback from the diagnostic screen? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Fedkrma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 05:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default

It will keep spinning and won't show anything if everything is fine. It will only show you information if there's something wrong. Try placing the key away from the car while it's running and you'll see key error message.
Jackdakota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 09:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Karma Enthusiast
 
jomak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NW Atlanta
Posts: 351
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedkrma View Post
I took my Fisker to Rusnak Pasadena yesterday, as the diagnostic function just spun around. Touching any part of the screen, tires, etc.... did nothing. Raffe said they updated computer and it worked. When I picked up the car, tested on the way home and nothing. Tried again while in park and nothing. Left a message and emailed Raffe and he said it showed tire pressure. I told him it didn't and asked if the car needed to be off, with no reply. Does anyone know the proper way to obtain feedback from the diagnostic screen? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I have 535 and I can only see that info when it goes orange, which my tires go orange like every 10 days! It's always the driver side rear that loses air the quickest.

Enjoy the quirks! The car is worth it.
__________________
Lovely Laguna Blue EcoSport Black Sand Monotone #2655
jomak is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 01-05-2017, 02:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomak View Post
I have 535 and I can only see that info when it goes orange, which my tires go orange like every 10 days! It's always the driver side rear that loses air the quickest.

Enjoy the quirks! The car is worth it.
Thanks very much for the reply.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Fedkrma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 02:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackdakota View Post
It will keep spinning and won't show anything if everything is fine. It will only show you information if there's something wrong. Try placing the key away from the car while it's running and you'll see key error message.
Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomak View Post
I have 535 and I can only see that info when it goes orange, which my tires go orange like every 10 days! It's always the driver side rear that loses air the quickest.

Enjoy the quirks! The car is worth it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Fedkrma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 02:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
Fabulist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 4,079
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomak View Post
I have 535 and I can only see that info when it goes orange, which my tires go orange like every 10 days! It's always the driver side rear that loses air the quickest.

Enjoy the quirks! The car is worth it.
We had that problem with our second car, and I finally took to to Costco where I had bought the tires. Turned out that the valve had a slow leak. They fixed it for the kingly ransom of $2.50 (very small kingdom). May be worth a trip to your favorite tire shop to have the valves checked for leaks.
__________________
-- Fab.

Original owner of 2012 Eco Sport Black (Eclipse) with Monsoon Tritone Interior. VIN: -0641
Fabulist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 01:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
FiskerPhilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 833
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Default

If one of the tires is low you can press the tire tab and it will show the pressures (note the #s are not corrected for atmospheric pressure so they show higher) whichever is lit in orange is the low one. Otherwise if no faults then none of the tabs work
__________________
Fisker of Cherry Hill
FiskerPhilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 11:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 256
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Garage
Default

Joe, I have had a tire sensor warning light on for two weeks and maybe 100 Klm of driving. I did adjust the pressures which show normal on the screen. I know it takes a while for the sensor to recalibrate and go off screen. Should I just wait or try to eliminate it with my "Dash Command"? It has been cold up here. Thanks
fiskerjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fisker Miami
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,474
Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiskerjim View Post
Joe, I have had a tire sensor warning light on for two weeks and maybe 100 Klm of driving. I did adjust the pressures which show normal on the screen. I know it takes a while for the sensor to recalibrate and go off screen. Should I just wait or try to eliminate it with my "Dash Command"? It has been cold up here. Thanks
It takes at least 8 miles of none stop driving for the system light to turn out I also like to do that drive on the highway no lights to deal with . A reset of the car won't turn the light off
__________________
Lamborghini Broward
Fisker Miami
apotter@warrenhenryauto.com
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 12:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 256
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Garage
Default

Once again, Thanks Adam!
fiskerjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Diagnostic Apps & Recommendations SoloKae Owners' Garage 1 12-14-2016 10:31 AM
Cracked Screen Update lori Fisker Karma 20 09-27-2012 10:57 AM
Cracked screen lori Fisker Karma 4 09-19-2012 10:42 AM
Mystery Status Screen Fabulist Fisker Karma 14 06-06-2012 08:52 AM
white screen in sunlight StationWagon278 Fisker Karma 4 03-08-2012 08:11 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.